Portfólios Ver Mais

Anderson Leao   São Paulo, SP
charles_camp   Rio de Janeiro
xavaridermiro   curitiba - PR
kanauan   Santa Catarina

JOIN THE FAMILY OF BILLIONAIRES IN 2022||GET RICH TODAY +27717917137WH

Por: musawo  

Em: 24/01/2022 17:47

1. JOIN THE FAMILY OF BILLIONAIRES IN 2022||GET RICH TODAY +27717917137WHATSAPP
Surely with all these ads, it could not be that difficult to join this ‘secret’ society. One advertisement read “Illuminati in SA – Make a pact with the devil in exchange for money, fame, power or protection. No human blood needed. 100 percent safe and guaranteed”. Ok, so subtlety was not one of their strong points and while browsing their websites I realized neither were grammar or spelling. “They control the banking sector in the world just if they can give their wealth to the poor ones, no one can surfer (sic) anymore and they are using their wealth to fund the secret society Illuminati that’s why it’s among the biggest and powerful secret society,” was one such gem. Ok, dude, so no one can ‘surfer’ anymore.
A lot of questions arose. Could I make a pact with the devil over the phone? Is there an administration fee involved when I sell my soul? Does the devil do debit orders? Credit cards or cash? Anyway, I was about to find out.
It seems the Illuminati is not very business-savvy or maybe they regretted advertising. I called at least 10 numbers. Five of the numbers I phoned went to voicemail. One lady said she would SMS me the link to a website. Another agent of the Illuminati said he was busy, probably occult thingy jigs, and would call back but never did. Finally, I reached Musa. (That is the other thing.
cal/WhatsApp us +27717917137

Faça o login para poder comentar

Usuários conectados

Total de mensagens publicadas pelos membros da comunidade: 707613.

Total de membros registrados: 135228

Últimos membros registrados: adudis_, mauriciovrc, rodneitjr, anacarolfinardic, saulo favero, sanerreddie, Humberto1082, pdsanbvha.

Usuário(s) on-line na última hora: 1340, sendo 27 membro(s) e 1313 visitante(s).

Membro(s) on-line na última hora: Anderson Miguel, pinart, Osvaldo Arquiteto, Thiago Couto, Eber.Silva, ThaisLumi, rodolfosantos3d, cretz, nandao, Le_Andro, Eduardo Ramos, Abilio, marcola, magster, Felipe Duarte, Reinaldo Silva, gago, mauriciovrc, Baldo, Ronaldo Junior, Henrique Ribeiro, Fabio Amorim, Allen Anderson, Gabriel.C, JMDesign, Adalberto Batista, Marco Rocha.

Legenda: Administrador, Especial, Moderador, Parceiro .

3D1 © Três D1 © 1999-2024. Todos direitos reservados.